Python for Everybody Specialization
Python for Everybody Specialization Coursera Course builds on the success of the Python for Everybody course and will introduce fundamental programming concepts including data structures, networked application program interfaces, and databases, using the Python programming language. In the Capstone Project, you’ll use the technologies learned throughout the Specialization to design and create your own applications for data retrieval, processing, and visualization.
Python for Everybody Specialization Course Features :-
5 Course : Follow the suggested order or choose your own.
- Course 1 : Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python)
- Course 2 : Python Data Structures
- Course 3 : Using Python to Access Web Data
- Course 4 : Using Databases with Python
- Course 5 : Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python
Projects : Designed to help you practice and apply the skills you learn.
Certificates : Highlight your new skills on your resume or LinkedIn.
Click here to get this Python for everybody specialization course.